Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Salesmanthrough recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Salesmanon or before 16/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Salesman
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 23 Posts
Salary : Rs-4,510-6,230/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC),Kerala
Detail Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Assistant SalesmanRecruitment:
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the website of the Commission after `One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
- Department : Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited
- Name of post : Assistant Salesman
- Scale of pay : Rs. 4510 – 6230/-pm
- Number of Vacancies : District wise.Thiruvananthapuram – 23 (Twenty three) Vacancies ( NJD),Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam,Thrissur, Palakkad ,Malappuram Kozhikode ,Wayanad ,Kannur, Kasaragod,Idukki.
- Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online application available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Separate Ranked list will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case not candidate is advised from the ranked list till expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Applications should not be sent to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are send contrary to the above direction and if he/she is selected his/her name will be removed from the ranked lists and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should submit the application for this post to the concerned district office and should note the name of that district against the relevant column in the applications.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
- Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
Age : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST & Other backward Communities. Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
Qualifications :- SSLC Pass or its equivalent.
Selection Procedure For Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Assistant SalesmanPost:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant SalesmanVacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC):
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31/12/2010.
- Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile.
- They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date of receipt of applications : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in.If Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website. (For details including photo, ID card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015