Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – CATEGORY NOS:- 64/2015 TO 132/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, BVSc, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 03-06-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, BVSC, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 262 Post
Salary : Rs.31,360-49,740 /- p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03-06-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Lecturer: 01 Post
- Officer-in-Charge: 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 09 Posts
- Lecturer Grade I – Rural Engineering: 02 Posts
- Lecturer Grade I – Animal Husbandry: 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer (Chemistry): 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Soil Conservation ): 01 Post
- Lecturer Grade I – Rural Industries: 01 Post
- Lecturer Grade II – Social Education: 03 Posts
- Lecturer Grade II – Home Science: 01 Post
- Lecturer Grade II – Rural Economics: 03 Posts
- Food Safety Officer: 80 Posts
- Computer Assistant Grade II: Anticipated
- Medical Education: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (X-ray): 01 Post
- Electrician: 03 Posts
- Live Stock Inspector Gr-II/ Supervisor: 07 Posts
- Live Stock Inspector Gr-II/ Supervisor: Not Estimated
- Assistant/ Accounts Clerk/ Assistant Manager/ Assistant Gr-II: 07 Posts
- Accountant Gr-II/ Accounts Clerk/ Junior Accountant/ Store Assistant Gr-II: 10 Posts
- Copy Holder: 01 Post
- Nurse Gr-II (Homoeo): 35 Posts
- Fitter: 01 Post
- Female Warden: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant/ Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
- DIET Senior Lecturer: 02 Posts
- Analyst Grade-III: 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Computer Science: 01 Post
- Soil Survey Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Sheristadar in Sub Court/ Senior Superintendent: 01 Post
- Selection Grade Reporter (Malayalam): 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Jr) Sanskrit: 03 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Agricultural Officer: 17 Posts
- Assistant Engineer /Head Draftsman (Civil): 24 Posts
- Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 16 Posts
- A.C Plant Operator: 01 Post
- HSA(Mathematics)- Malayalam Medium: 01 Post
- Tradesman (Turning): 01 Post
- Driver Gr-II (HDV): 01 Post
- Driver Grade-II (LDV): 04 Posts
- Binder Grade-II: 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher: 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 262
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 22 to 40 years for post 1, 30 to 46 years for post 2, 18 to 36 years for post 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 as on 01-01-2015, 12, 22, 18 to 41 years for post 6, 20 to 36 years for post 7, for more information refer notification. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Masters Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record for post 1, Certificate of Competency as Home Trade Master, issued by the Ministry of Transport for post 2, Degree in Engineering (Civil) of a recognized University or its equivalent for post 3, B.Tech (Civil) Degree for post 4, B.VSc for post 5, M.Sc 1st or 2nd Class (Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry) for post 6, Degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering or its equivalent for post 7, Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or Degree/ Master’s Degree in Management for post 8, Degree in Food Technology for post 12 for more information refer notification.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03-06-2015.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Test/ OMR Test, competitive test, practical test.
How to apply for Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 03-06-2015 up to 12.00 midnight.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
- Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password else Click on new Registration.
- Click on Apply Now beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- After Submission, take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03-06-2015
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2014 – CATEGORY NOS:- 64/2015 TO 132/2015.