Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2015 – CATEGORY NOS:- 153/2015 TO 188/2015. Candidates who have completed 7th, 10th Class, Graduation, Post Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Job on or before 15-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation, 10TH, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 58 Post
Salary : Rs. 6,000-36,140/- p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Has Invited Application Form For 58 Typist, Teacher, Lecturer. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Kerala PSC Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Or On 15-07-2015 (15th July 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 – 58 Typist, Teacher, Lecturer, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- Total No. of Vacancies – 58 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 16980 – 31360/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 16180 – 29180/- (Post 4-6), Rs. 10480 – 18300/- (Post 7,11), Rs. 9190 – 15780/- (Post 8,16), Rs. 8730 – 13540/- (Post 9), Rs. 18740 – 33680/- (Post 10), Rs. 9940 – 16580/- (Post 12), Rs. 20740 – 36140/- (Post 13), Rs. 6000 – 14775/- (Post 14), Rs. 11620 – 2024/- (Post 15).
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Kerala
- No. of Posts & Their Name –
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer – 34
- Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee)
- Armed Police Sub Inspector (Trainee)
- Assistant Jailor Grade I/ Superintendent, Sub jail/ Supervisor Open Prison/ Supervisor Borstal School/ Armourer, State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Lecturer, State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Training Officer, State Institute of Correctional Administration/Store Keeper, Open Prison
- Excise Inspector
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Urdu – 03
- Fire and Rescue Services – 08
- Male Warden – 06
- Telephone Operator – 01
- Section Officer – 02
- Typist Grade II – 01
- Tracer – 02
- Inspector of Factories & Boilers Grade-II – 01
- Peon/Peon Attender – 04
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS – 01
- Driver Gr II (HDV) – 01 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 21 to 46 Years(Post 1), 20 to 31 Years(Post 2,3), 18 to 36 Years(Post 4), 19 to 36 Years(Post 5), 20 to 40 Years(Post 6), 10 to 26 Years(Post 7), 18 to 36 Years(Post 8,9), 18 to 41 Years(Post 10,11,12), 23 to 39 Years(Post 13), 18 to 50 Years(Post 14), 18 to 43 Years(Post 15), 18 to 42 Years(Post 16). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 7th, 10th, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-07-2015.
- Written test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview
How to apply for Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://keralapsc.gov.in. before or on 15-07-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15-07-2015
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2014 – CATEGORY NOS:- 153/2015 TO 188/2015.