Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer(civil) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lecturer(civil) Job on or before16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer(civil)
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : 39,100/p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Kerala Public Service Commission,Kerala
Detail of Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) Lecturer(civil) Recruitment:
- Department : Technical Education
- Name of Post : Lecturer in Civil Engineering (Govt. Polytechnics)
- Scale of pay : ` 15,600- 39,100/- (AICTE Pay Band with AGP 5400/-)
- Number of vacancies : 4 (Four)
- Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit: 20-39 as on 01.01.2015 Only candidates born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (For other conditions regarding age relaxation, please see para 2 of General Conditions).
- Qualifications First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University after undergoing a regular course of study Note : Rule 10(a)(ii)of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable. Liability to serve in Defence Services: Persons appointed to the post shall be liable, not withstanding that at the time of requisition they are holding higher appointments, to serve for a minimum period of four years (including period spent in training) in the Defence services or on assignments relating to Defence efforts anywhere in India or abroad, if so required. The liability to serve in the Defence Services will be limited to the first 10 years of service and will not ordinarily apply to persons above 40 years of age.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) – Lecturer(civil) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer(civil) Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) :
- Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Those registered can apply by logging into their profile using their user ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have printouts of the details on the registration card after entering the Home Page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall quote the user ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given on the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission.
- Last date of receipt of Applications: 16.09.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
- Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job16/9/2015