Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) hiring CA/ICWA Inter, Diploma (Engg), B.E/B.Tech, MBA (Finance) holders for Engineer, Technical Assistant, Deputy Finance Officer role
Company Name: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
Position: Engineer, Technical Assistant, Deputy Finance Officer
Education: CA/ICWA Inter, Diploma (Engg), B.E/B.Tech, MBA (Finance)
Details of Post :
Engineer, Technical Assistant, Deputy Finance Officer
KELTRON ELECTRO CERAMICS LIMITED, a state PSU under Industries Dept, Government of Kerala is a subsidiary of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (KELTRON) is on the lookout for following personnel with specific experience in the relevant fields for appointment on contract basis as below:
|* Experience in Large/Medium Industry in Electronic Sector. Apprentice ship period is also considered as experience.|
- Only online application will be accepted. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- The prescribed qualification should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualification should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications, age and experience and will also include written test/skill test/ Group discussion/interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview.
- Communal rotation and age relaxation as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government orders will be applicable.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Age and Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information / lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of application shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased depending upon organizational requirements.
- Management reserves the right to change the venue of test/interview, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01/02/2014
How to Apply: