Company Name: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
Position: Technical Assistant
Education: Diploma (Civil Engg)
Details of Post :
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in State Sector is on the lookout for following experienced personnel for appointment on contract basis as below:
No. of Vacancies 1
Techincal Assistant 3 year fulltime Diploma in Civil Engineering 1
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test/skill test/Group Discussion and/or Interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview.
- Communal rotation and age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government orders.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age and Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants are also advised to check the inbox and spam folder of the e-mail id at regular intervals. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased depending upon organizational requirements.
- Management reserves the right to change the venue of test/interview, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
- Any type of canvassing will automatically leads to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18/12/2013
How to Apply: