Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI, Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 11/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
Vacancy Name :Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : ITI, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,000-15,500/-pm
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), Thiruvananthapuram
Detail Of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|( Link for online application provided at the end of each advertisement code )|
Selection Procedure For Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) – Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Engineer Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON):
- The Management reserves its right to extend the training period/probation period at its sole discretion. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates from PSU/Government/Quasi Government Institutions should produce `No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- Eligible applicants would be required to apply ONLINE through KELTRON’s website www.keltron.org/careers. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- The E-mail ID mentioned at the time of application should be valid for at least two years.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250/- for operator trainee and Rs.500/- for other positions as application fee ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate online applications with application fee for each post.
- Detailed procedure for payment of application fee is available in our website in the following link. Guidelines for fee payment The payment options available for candidates are as follows.
- All Banks’ Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking Off-line Collection at SBI Branch through Cheque/cash.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of online application for their reference. Receipt of fee (challan) should be submitted at the time of certificate verification process.
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidates to be called for the selection process. Further communication connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants are also advised to check the inbox and spam folder of the e-mail id at regular intervals. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- Management reserves the right to relax age in case of deserving/exceptional candidates and also in the absence of sufficient number of suitable candidates.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain posts.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, candidates are requested to submit online applications sufficiently early. Application in any other form will not be considered.
- Any type of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification. MANAGING DIRECTOR (KECL) Those with specified qualification may apply online on or before 11/09/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015