Company Name: Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU)
Position: Instrumentation Engineer
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech (Instrumentation Engg)
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment in the temporary posts of Instrumentation Engineer for an initial period of 3 years in the Central Instrumentation facility in the College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University at Pookode campus, Wayanad.
No of post
Name of Post
Nature of Job
Scale of Pay
Routine operation and maintenance of various equipment listed in the annexure I
M. Tech/ B Tech in Instrumentation Engineering
1. Experience in operation/ maintenance of the equipment mentioned in the annexure I
2. Past experience of working as instrumentation engineer in any research institute/ divisions.
Rs.21600/- (Consolidated) #
1.The appointment shall be purely provisional, non-transferable and the candidate will not have any future preferential claims for any further appointments inKerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
2. Appointed person is not allowed to do any other work or to accept or hold another appointment with or without remuneration elsewhere.
3. The engagement will stand terminated on permanent appointment by Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
4. The candidate has to give one month’s prior notice in case she wishes to quit the post for taking up other employment or else one month emoluments will be recovered
How to Apply
The interested candidates may send their filled up application form downloaded from the website of university and attested copies of all the certificates to The Registrar, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P.O., Wayanad, Kerala- 673576 so as to reach on or before15 December 2013. Name of post to which applied should be indicated on the envelope. The application forms can be downloaded from the website of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University website
1. Gas- Liquid Chromatograph/ Mass- Spectrophotometer and Gas- Liquid Chromatograph
2. Liquid Chromatograph/ Mass- Spectrophotometer and Liquid Chromatograph
3. Preparative and analytical Liquid chromatograph
4. High Performance Thin Layer Chromatograph
5. Flash Chromatograph
6. Real Time Polymerase chain reaction and Polymerase chain reaction thermal cyclers
7. Flow cytometer
8. Other biotechnology equipment (Gel documentation system, Nano drop, Gel electrophoresis system, refrigerated centrifuges and water bath systems)
9. Cell culture equipment: (Biosafety cabinet, Carbon dioxide incubator and different microscopes)
10. Tissue processing and histology equipment (Automatic Tissue Processor and accessories)
11. Ultracentrifuge, Deep freezers ( -20 and -80oC), ultramicrobalance.
12. Atomic absorption spectrophotometer and UV- Vis Spectrophotometers.
13. Embryo transfer equipment (Embryo freezing equipment and accessory equipment)
14. Water purification system.
# Subject to revision of emoluments of Academic Consultants.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/12/2013
How to Apply: