- This person has to be academically sound and posses strong programming fundamentals.
- Should have knowledge about Matlab or equivalent tools. Should be willing to developmaintain software and algorithms.
- Should be able to adapt and learn fast.
- Should have enough engineering background to gain a deep understanding of KLA-Tencor domain and working of its tools.
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of inspector software
- Develop and maintain software applications and also algorithms.
- Work along with engineering, marketing and application groups to innovate competitive software analysis solutions designed to address specific customer needs
- Do requirements analysis, architectural analysis, design, develop and unit testing
- Acquire knowledge of key use cases in defect inspection using Candela tools
- Follow KT defined software development processes
Company Name: KLA Tencor
Position: Junior Software Engineer
Education: BE/BTech/MTech/MCA/MS (CS/Electronics/Physics/ECE)
Experience: 0 – 1 yr
- Required: Strong academics – BE / B Tech / MTech / MCA / MS (CS/Electronics/Physics/ECE)
- Required: Strong in programming fundamentals, C++ / C#
- Required: Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Required: Good communication skills
- Required: Multi-tasking
- Preferred: Knowledge and exposure to .Net intenals
- Preferred: Knowledge and exposure to VC++/ COM
C++, C#, STL, Data structures, OOAD.
KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world.
How to Apply: