Company Name: Kolkata Port Trust
Position: Deputy Chief Hydraulic Engineer
Education: B.E, B.Tech OR M.Sc (Maths) OR M.E, M.Tech
Experience: 9 years
Details of Post :
Deputy Chief Hydraulic Engineer
- Name of the Post :Deputy Chief Hydraulic Engineer
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification : 1st Class Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering/Electronics/ Computer Science/Information Technology or a Post Graduate degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Geology/Environmental Engineering/Electronics or any other relevant subject connected with Hydraulic Engineering and research.
- Desirable :9 years experience in engineering or
- Age :37 yrs
- Remuneration :Rs.32,900-58,000/-
It is therefore, requested to circulate the vacancy among the officers who satisfy the provisions in the RR enclosed for the above post and the application in the Proforma enclosed (at Annexure-II) received from within and eligible officers shall be forwarded, duly superscribing on the envelop “Application for two posts of Dy. Chief Hydraulic Engineer” to the Secretary, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001 along with the following relevant documents:-
- Copies of APARs for the last 5 years attested by the officer not below the rank of Dy. HoD on each page.
- Attested copies of all the certificates in proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- No objection certificate from the respective Ports.
- Undertaking of the applicant to the effect that the candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected.
- Vigilance and administrative clearance by the concerned Port (Annexure-III).
- Passport size photographs (two numbers).
The last date to receive the application at KoPT is 10th February, 2014. Incomplete application or application received after the due date will not be considered
Last date to apply : 10th February, 2014
How to Apply: