Company Name: Kolkata Port Trust
Position: General Manager (Finance)
Education: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants
Experience: Thirteen years
Details of Post :
General Manager (Finance)
One vacancy of General Manager (Finance), under Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust in the pay scale of Rs. 51300-73000/-, is to be filled up by Absorption through Composite Method, from the officers of Major Port Trusts, fulfilling the eligibility criteria prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the concerned post, as per the enclosed Schedule of the KoPT Employees’ (Recruitment, Seniority and Promotion) Regulations, 2013 (Annexure-I). However, the eligibility criteria w.r.t the required qualifying service in the feeder cadre, will be relaxed in deserving cases, as per Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India’s letter No.F.No.PR-12012/3/2009-PE.1 dated April 22, 2013.
You are requested to circulate the above vacancy amongst the eligible officers of your Port. the applications (in the prescribed proforma, Annexure-II) of suitable and willing officers of your Port who satisfy the eligibility criteria, as per the enclosed Schedule, may be forwarded, alongwith the following documents, duly superscribing the envelope as ‘Application for the post of General Manager (Finance)’, so as to reach the undersigned on or before March 07, 2014.
- Photocopy of the ACRs / APARs of the applicant for the last 5 years, duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Dy. HOD.
- Attested photocopy of all certificates in support of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post with pay scale.
- No objection certificate of the Port.
- Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Vigilance / Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port, as per enclosed proforma (Annexure-III).
- Two passport size photographs.
If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty, alongwith necessary documents, may be sent alongwith the application. The vigilance clearance may be furnished in the format prescribed, vide Ministry’s letter No. A-12022/10/2005-P.E.I dated August 27, 2010.
- Name of the Post :General Manager (Finance)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : (i) Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India.(ii) Thirteen years experience in an executive cadre in the field of Finance, Accounting in an industrial / commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
- Remuneration :Rs.43200 – 66000/- p.m
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : March 07, 2014
How to Apply: