Kolkata Port Trust (KPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Manager on or before 10/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Purba Medinipur|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kolkata Port Trust (KPT), Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607|
DETAIL OF KOLKATA PORT TRUST (KPT) GENERAL MANAGER RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals employed in Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies, through proper channel, for filling up of the post of General Manager (Traffic), Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust by Deputation. The deputation shall be as per the applicable government rules in this regard and the period of which will normally be for 3 years and, in any case, the same will not exceed 5 years.
- Scale of Pay – Rs. 51,300-73,000/- (senior level Class – I officer).
- Method of Recruitment The post is to be filled up through selection by deputation from officers holding analogous post or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 43,200-66,000/- with 2 years regular service in the grade or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 32,900-58,000 /- and above with 5 years regular service in the grade in Traffic department dealing with Shipping / Cargo Handling Operation / Railway Transportation, in Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies, will be eligible.
- Educational Qualification Degree from a recognized University / Institutions is essential.
- Pay & Allowance Present approximate monthly emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale is Rs. 1,24,731/-. The incumbent will also be entitled to L. T. C., Gratuity, Medical Coverage for self and dependant family members, etc., as applicable as per Rules of Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust subject to the deputation terms and conditions so finalised subsequently.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR KOLKATA PORT TRUST (KPT) – GENERAL MANAGER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR GENERAL MANAGER VACANCY IN KOLKATA PORT TRUST (KPT):
The application should contain detailed bio-data, including name, date of birth, permanent address, address for communication, contact (phone) number, e-mail address, nationality, religion, details of educational and professional qualification, details of experience and post held (including name of the employer and pay scale), salary drawn and the present pay scale, whether SC/ST/OBC, extra curricular activities and any other relevant information, along with two recent passport size photographs. The application, along with Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last five years of the officers, who can be spared in the event of their selection, should be sent, through proper channel, in a sealed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of General Manager (Traffic), Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust” to the Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607 by February 10, 2015. The authority forwarding the application is requested to verify that the application is in order. Application received without the forwarding authority’s certificate, as prescribed in the enclosed proforma, will not be considered.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/02/2015