Company Name: Kone Corporation
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee Role
1. Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
2. Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
3. Draws layout drawings for the solution.
4. Creates design drawings (M-drawings) as requested (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
5. Modifies the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary.
1.Mechanical engineering education
2. Skills and knowledge about CAD engineering systems
3. Basic office and ERP usage skills
4. Good written and spoken English, other languages are benefit
Global Development (GD) is responsible for supporting KONE Way strategy, implementing KONE Way projects and managing KONE Way solutions. GD is also responsible for running KONE IT environment and related processes to ensure business continuity. GD has over 250 employees worldwide working together with all KONE units and global suppliers such as HP, Wipro, SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
How to Apply: