Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director through recruitmentnotification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.6/37/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ MBA canapply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chairman and Managing Director on or before 04/03/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chairman and Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.|
Detail of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Chairman and Managing Director Recruitment:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) was established in the year 1990 to construct a new Broad Gauge Rail Line between Roha and Mangalore by raising finance from Government non-Government sources. The construction of the line was completed in the year 1998 and the rail link made operative. With this, KRCL is a full-fledged Operating Railway System. Since then, the Corporation is in the business of Railway Operationsrunning passenger and freight trains and the innovative Roll-on-Roll-off service. KRCL is also engaged in the implementation of Anti-Collision Device (ACD) on Indian Railways. In addition, it was also entrusted with the construction of two major projects – viz. Corporation of road over bridges in Jharkhand and Katra-Laole rail link in J & K. KRCL is a Schedule ‘A’/ CPSE in contract and construction services sector under the administrative control of the Ministry of Railways.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors andGovernment of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy : (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/ MBA qualifications, having experience in services and commercial aspects in the transportation sector, and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/ Logistics will have added advantage. Knowledge of Railways Sector is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants : through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Chairman and Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification
How to apply for Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) :
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 04th March, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/03/2015
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.6/37/2014-PESB