Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Medical Officer on or before 09/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.55,000/-pm
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Detail Of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Medical Officer Recruitment:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites applications for the post of full time Medical Officer on Contract basis at fixed remuneration rate (all inclusive).
- No of post : 01
- Minimum Qualification : MBBS from recognized Medical Institution by Indian Medical Council
- Minimum experience as medical practitioner : Minimum one year experience after MBBS is preferred.
- Place of posting : Jammu/Reasi
- Fixed Remuneration : Rs.55,000/- p.m (full time)
- The period of the contract will be initially for a period of one year, extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement.
Selection Procedure For Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/06/2015
- KRCL intends calling about 5 times the number of the candidates than the number of vacancies based on their suitability for the job. The specific dates for interview will be intimated along with the list of short listed candidates through our websites. Weight age will be given to the applicants based on additional experience, additional qualifications and proficiency in Computer applications/ knowledge.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee through telecom/ webconferencing/ video-conferencing and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
General Information (Applicable to all applicants):
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex- servicemen/ Persons with Disability)
- Candidate should bring 2 character certificates from different officers i.e. Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information is found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which
may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
How To Apply For Medical Officer Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL):
Date, time and place of interview will be intimated shortly after closing date. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy -> Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should apply online only and send along with the filled application and unique ID number generated through online submission with all requisite documents in an envelope clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614 on or before 17.30 hours of 09/06/2015. Candidates should be called for Interview and verification of documents with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.). No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/06/2015
Reference: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015.