Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/07/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer Job on or before 14/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Detail of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible land loser candidates (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, and other than landlosers (All GEN/OBC/SC/ST) registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), for the following posts in Engineering department in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL):
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Engineer||18||a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration b) A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute. For all above posts, candidates appearing at and/or awaiting result are not eligible. Applications not accompanied with certificates of each year for above qualification will be rejected.||PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/||The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 35 years (maximum) as on 01/07/2015, there will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.||i) Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons/ Unmarried Granddaughters only) are eligible. ii) Other than Konkan Railway land losers, all categories candidates from Employment Exchanges with valid registration along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra; Goa State; and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) are eligible. iii) Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible|
Selection Procedure for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/7/2015.
- Separate panel will be prepared for landloser candidates and other than landloser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to landloser candidates and only after exhausting the panel of landlosers, the second panel (other than landlosers) will be operated depending upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
- . Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position.
How to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) :
The application forms either can be down loaded from the Konkan Railway website www.konkanrailway.com and can be obtained from any of the KRCL station and other KRCL offices at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon and Karwar – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 on or before 14/07/2015. Application will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered. (Note: Konkan Railway is not responsible for any postal delay)
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 14/07/2015 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
The vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary as per need of KRCL. Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit. Prescribed application forms may be collected from the office of KRCL at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar & Station Masters of Konkan Railway stations and alsos to be downloaded from the website. Instructions, eligibility and other details may be seen on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Vacancy->Current-> Notification. Applications completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614 on or before 17.30 hours of 14/07/2015. Incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected and no correspondence on the same shall be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/7/2015
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/07/2015.
How To Apply :-