KPMG is hiring FRESHERS for Associate/Senior Associates profile
– To accurately prepare tax returns and such other activities by adhering to guidelines at all times.
– To perform self-review of the tax return or such other activity prepared.
– To take cognizance of repetitive errors committed while preparing tax returns or such other activity
– To take necessary steps to avoid repetitive errors and ensure the quality of returns or such other activity delivered for internal review.
– To ensure adherence to SLA at all times.
– To ensure that work assigned is completed within the stipulated budgeted time.
– To obtain good working knowledge of firm’s software applications workflow management tools.
– To research on tax related topics.
– To furnish reviewers with sufficient information and advice in order to ensure correct completion of the tax return or such other activity.
– To attend and actively participate in meetings, offering ideas, insights and recommendations towards process improvements which will enable team to improve its overall efficiency.
– To undertake such other additional duties as required.
Company Name: KPMG
Position: Associate/Senior Associates
Education: B.Com, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
Location: Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin
– A Bachelor’s Degree (B.com)/Post Graduate Degree (MBA)/M.com/MFM freshers
– Knowledge in Accounting/Tax
– Should be willing to work additional hours, if required.
Please walk in with a copy of your resume to :
Building No 2,
Walk In from 9:00 AM -12:00 PM on all weekdays.
How to Apply: