KPMG International Cooperative is hiring FRESHERS for Analyst profile
Forensic Contract Compliance Services is an 80 member strong team with a wide ranging experience that boasts of 5000 plus reviews.
It has built expertise on various software publishing tools with a zero negative incident record.
We assist various Software Publishers in carrying out Software License Review (SLR) for their selected customers nominated by them.
2. Software License Compliance Review / Software Asset Management
3. End User Review
4. Channel Review
5. Deployment Review
6. Usage Reviews
7. Other Contracts
8. Digital downloads review
9.Vendor contracts review
Company Name: KPMG International Cooperative
Education: Masters in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Application
Experience: 0-2 Years
Skills Required :
1. Knowledge of SQL Server, SAS, SPSS and similar tools
2. Statistical background would be an added advantage
3. Should have excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
4. Should be able to work well in a team
5. Adaptability to a dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines
6. The role would be client facing and will require travel within the country and overseas
7. 0 – 2 years of experience
8.Masters in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Application and Microsoft certified
With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our member firms’ successes thanks to clear vision, rigorously maintained values and, above all, its people. The following pages describe who we are, what we do and how we do it.
How to Apply: