Company Name: Kronos
Position: Systems Engineer I
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Hosting/SaaS/ASP environments and Network Operations Center protocol, focusing on systems performance and high availability
Should be able to manage server hardware systems.
Qualifying, staging and deploying of specialized software pieces into a complex production hosting center.
Installation and configurations of Operating systems and application tools.
Understanding of networking concepts as they apply in an enterprise-class Data Center; complex DNS implementations, Cisco and F5 Networks, Palo Alto firewalls.
Windows Administration: Active Directory, Exchange, SMTP, DNS, FTP troubleshooting skills, tuning windows for performance, OS hardening
Web Server technologies (IIS 5-7, Apache).
Windows MSSQL Knowledge
Citrix Application Server administration & support
VMWARE administration, Exposure to Storage Environment ( EMC/Net-App/HP-3PAR ) and backup technologies.
ITIL – (ITSM )
• Monitor production systems, resolve issues proactively, escalating to senior engineers, if needed.
• Support production environments for Hosted customers 24 X 7 in a global environment.
Providing Infrastructural and Application Support (IIS, Java, Apache, Jboss, MSSQL , Oracle)
Monitoring Tools Knowledge (Manage Engine, Coradiant, Key Notes or similar technologies )
• Install, administer and update Windows and Linux servers.
• Work with engineering teams to qualify, stage and deploy releases to production.
• Tactical management and contribution to team projects, including prioritization and multi-taskassignments.
• Ensure operating standards are developed, maintained, and adhered to.
Citrix Application Server administration & support.
VMWARE administration, Exposure to Storage Environment ( EMC/Net-App/HP-3PAR ) and backup
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
How to Apply: