On 9/1/2017, Karnataka State Police (KSP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Detective Sub Inspector. Through this recruitment notification, Karnataka State Police (KSP) plans to recruit LLB,BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Detective Sub Inspector. Karnataka State Police (KSP) is planning to recruit 12 candidates for the post of Detective Sub Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/1/2017.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Karnataka State Police (KSP) before 25/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Vacancy Name||Detective Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||12 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||25/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Karnataka State Police ,Karnataka|
Eligibility & Details:
Detective Sub Inspector Post:
Candidates can Get the Detective Sub Inspector Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Detective Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy: 12 Posts|
|Education required:Candidates should posses Degree in Law or Degree in Engineering/ Technology recognized by AICTE or Master Degree in Computer Applications.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 21-30 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:250 Rupees|
|Procedure:Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rec16.KSPonline.co.in from 04-01-2017 to 25-01-2017.
|Last Date: 25/1/2017|
|Location of Job: Karnataka|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/1/2017
- Walk-in interview will be held on 25/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Karnataka State Police (KSP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 25/1/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 25/1/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|