On 24/12/2016, Karnataka State Police (KSP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Group Technical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Karnataka State Police (KSP) plans to recruit 10TH, 12TH candidates for the post of Group Technical Officer. Karnataka State Police (KSP) is planning to recruit 1203 candidates for the post of Group Technical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/01/2017.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Karnataka State Police (KSP) before 15/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Vacancy Name||Group Technical Officer|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||1203 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Karnataka State Police (KSP), Karnataka|
Eligibility & Details:
Group Technical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Group Technical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Group Technical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 1203 Posts|
|Education required: Applicants thinking to apply against these jobs should have done 10+2 Examination pass or degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a known board and possess good records in his academics.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Candidates belonging to the General category should be less than 35 years. Upper age limits will be relaxed for reserved candidates as following: For SC,ST,CAT-01,2A,2B,3A & 3B category: 37 years For Tribal category: 40 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates who are going to fill Karnataka Police Application form and belong to 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B categories they have to submit application fee of Rs. 125/- For other category: Rs. 300/- Contenders who belong to SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ ST need to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee.|
|Procedure: Last date to apply online: 15th January 2017|
|Last Date: 15/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Karnataka|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Karnataka State Police (KSP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 17/12/2017 to 15/01/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|