On 2/02/2017, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) announced recruitment notification to recruit LIC Agent. Through this recruitment notification, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) plans to recruit B.Com candidates for the post of LIC Agent. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is planning to recruit 30 candidates for the post of LIC Agent. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Vacancy Name||LIC Agent|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||30 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Life Insurance Corporation of India, Thane|
Eligibility & Details:
LIC Agent Post:
Candidates can Get the LIC Agent Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: LIC Agent|
|Total Vacancy: 30 Posts|
|Education required:Graduate in Commerce(B.Com. – Insurance)|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 18-33 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Apply on before 28/02/2017|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Thane|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 28/02/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 28/02/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|