Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Position: Associate (Mini Office)
Details of Post :
Associate (Mini Office)
Life insurance Corporation of lndia invites Online Applications from eligible retired employees of Life Insurance Corporation of india for engaging as Associate (Mini Office) on contractual basis for a period of two years.
Eligibility conditions as on 01/05/2014 shall be as under
- Eligible to apply Employees of the Corporation who have retired in the cadre of Higher Grade Assistant, Assistant Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer ,Assistant Divisional Manager, Divisional Manager and Senior Divisional Manager are eligible to be considered for engagement.
- Employees who have resigned, voluntarily retired or have been
- removed from service due to disciplinary proceedings are not “JV eligible to be considered for ergaigement under the Scheme
- TOTAL NO.OF VACANCIES: 114
- Age : Maximum age at entry shall not be more than 63 years
- Remuneration: Fixed Remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- per month plus 10% of the gross salary last drawn by the employee who have retired as HGA/AAO/AO/ADM prior to retirement on attaining the age of superannuation. In case of Officers who have retired in the cadre of DM/SDM,the remuneration of Rs 20000 per month plus 10% of the gross salary payable at the maximum of the scale of ADM on the date of retirement of the Officer. The employees so engaged shall be entitled to Provident Fund of 10% of their Fixed Remuneration per month which shall be deducted from the monthly salary and an equal amount shall be contributed by the Corporation towards Provident Fund. No other benefits/allowances that are payable to regular employees of the Corporation shall be payable during the tenure of engagement.
- Tenure of Engagement: The term of engagement shall be for a maximum period of two years from the date of appointment and in any case not beyond 65 years of age. The contractual engagement can be terminated by either party by giving 30 days notice in writing or by payment of proportionate remuneration in lieu thereof without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Selection Procedure : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Engagement Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply in the application format and e-mail the application to szminiga} licindia.com latest by 24/05/2014.
- The hard copy of the application along with the self attested photocopies of the testimonials, viz. Age Proof, Caste certificate, Disability certificate (in case of PWD), Retirement Notice, Last Pay certificate should reach the following address on or belore 24/05/2014.
The Zonal Manager,
LIC of India,
153 Anna Salai,
Chennai 600 002
Please note that the envelope should be super scribed with the words, “Application for engagement as Associate (Mini Office)”.
Last date for receipt of applications and enclosure is 24/05/20I4.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.05.2014
How to Apply: