Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC India)
Position:Assistant Administrative Officer
Education:CT1 and CT5
Details of Post :
Assistant Administrative Officer
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial). Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The schedule of events shall be as under:
- Name of the Post :Assistant Administrative Officer
- No of Post : 30
- Qualification : Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries, London/Actuarial Society of India. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2014.
- Age : Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st March,2014. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/03/1984 and not later than 01/03/1993 both days inclusive only are eligible )
- Remuneration : Basic pay of Rs. 17240 /- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 36,805/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Savings Linked Insurance (GSLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules
Application Fees /Intimation Charges(Non-refundable): Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges For all Other Candidates
- Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 500/- plus Transaction Charges
How to Apply Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website www.licindia.in under the heading “Careers . No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.03.2014 are required to log in to the LIC’s website (www.licindia.in) and click on the “ Careers” to open the link “ RECRUITMENT OF AAO(ACTUARIAL) 2014”, it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page. The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheets. At the time of online exam, the acceptable identity proof should also bear the same name.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure- I.
- In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, provisional registration numberand password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration numberand password. Email/SMS indicating the provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent. Candidates can reopen the saved data using provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. The facility will be available for three times in all. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the data and pay fees to complete the registration process.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 6 th April, 2014
How to Apply: