LinkedIn is hiring FRESHERS for Data Scientist profile
. Design and implement automated models to detect and prevent fraud and abuse across the LinkedIn ecosystem.
. Research, evaluate, and implement statistical methods to track security metrics and provide actionable insights.
. Investigate security incidents and recommend courses of action.
. Work closely with product and engineering teams to identify and answer important questions related to security.
Company Name: LinkedIn
Position: Data Scientist
Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree
1. Strong background in machine learning, statistics, information retrieval, or graph analysis.
2. Strong hands-on analytic experience, preferably in predictive modeling or automated decisions.
3. Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems, shell scripting.
4. Masters or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, etc.
5. Background in Internet Security.
6. LinkedIn is a data-driven company where scientists make a real difference.
7.Our security team is feared by criminals worldwide. If you’re looking for a challenge, look no further.
Welcome to LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network with 225 million members in over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
How to Apply: