Lionbridge Technologies Inc walkin Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.Ed, BCA, Post Graduation freshers 2015 on March 20 2015 for Trainee at Navi Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.Ed, BCA, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Lionbridge Technologies Inc.
Company Name: Lionbridge Technologies Inc
Education: Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.Ed, BCA, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Location: Navi Mumbai
Lionbridge Technologies (NASDAQ: LIOX) Established in 1996 and headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with a 4,600 workforce spread across 50+ locations across 26 countries worldwide with a revenue of $400 million (est.). Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) provides globalization and offshoring services that enable clients to develop, release, manage and maintain their enterprise content and technology applications globally. Through its globalization service offerings, Lionbridge adapts client products and content to meet the linguistic, technical and cultural requirements of customers, partners, and employees worldwide. Lionbridge offshoring services include the development and maintenance of content and applications as well as testing to ensure the quality, interoperability, usability and performance of clients’ software, hardware, consumer technology products, web sites and content. Lionbridge offers its testing services under the VeriTest brand. Lionbridge has a dedicated team of 4,000 employees worldwide, including 1,500 skilled professionals in India and China. Lionbridge program managers, engineers, content developers, quality assurance professionals and linguistic experts work with a global community of over 5,000 independent translators collaborating across a technology-based, global delivery platform. Service Offerings: Development and Maintenance Localization/Translation Outsourced Testing Infrastructure Services Business Process Services Technical Publications eLearning Interpretation Client value and relationships: Clients rely on Lionbridge for higher quality, faster, and more efficient development and management of global products and content. Lionbridge enjoys long term client relationships. More than 80% of the company’s revenue comes from clients that have worked with Lionbridge for 8 consecutive quarters or longer. Representative clients: Beverly Healthcare, Computer Associates, EMC, Google, HP, IBM, Merck, Microsoft, Motorola, Nestlé¬ Nokia, Novell, Oracle, Pearson, Sony, Thomson NETg, Unicare.
Any Graduate, preferably B.Com, BA. If they are willing to work as Publisher then it is acceptable. Candidates who have done a course in DTP, Indesign, Photoshop, MS Office(MS Word, Powerpoint) will be an added advantage
- Acceptable English written and oral communication
- Eye for detail
- Candidates should have good/above average communication skills.
- To complete DTP as per the Standard DTP Guidelines and customer specific DTP instructions.
- To meet the quality metrics.
- To complete the DTP as per the expected Productivity.
- Will be trained on the following Technical Skills: Word/PPT, Indesign, QuarkXPress, Graphics Tools, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Trouble Shooting
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
WALKIN DATE AND TIME :
- Walkin Interview Date: 20/March/15
- Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Walkin Address: Preeti Sreenivasan (91.22.67567000 | Ext- 7424)/ Amrapali (022 67567000 | Ext- 7907) Lionbridge Technologies, B Wing, 3rd floor, Reliable Tech Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai.