Company Name: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC)
Experience: 20 years
Details of Post :
- NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (ROLLING STOCK AND SYSTEMS)
- NUMBER OF POSTS : One
- DATE OF VACANCY : 01.06.2014
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 75000-100000/-/- (IDA Pattern) along with other allowances/ perks/ privileges as applicable for the post as per LMRC rules. Officers on deputation will be paid as per Central Govt. rules for deputation, besides perks and allowances as admissible by LMRC..
ELIGIBILIT AGE: (as on 01.06.2014) Minimum – 45 years Maximum – 58 years
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The applicant should be an engineering graduate from the Electrical Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline with good academic record from a recognized university/institution of repute.
- An applicant from Government or public sector should have a minimum of 20 years of experience in Group ‘A’ or equivalent executive grade. An applicant currently not in Government or public sector, but having earlier experience of at least 20 years in Group ‘A’ or equivalent executive grade in Government or public sector, shall also be eligible. Applicants who have worked for at least 2 years in the pay scale of Rs. Page 4 of 8 51300 — 73000 (IDA) or in SA grade (with grade pay of Rs. 10,000 in Pay Band 4 of the revised CDA pay band of Rs. 37400 — 67000) in Government/ PSUs will have an added advantage.
- An applicant from private sector with a minimum of 20 years experience at an executive level in an organization of repute shall also be eligible.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 5 (five) years experience out of the 20 years mentioned above at senior level in Railway Electrification works of large nature, Metro Railway Projects/Manufacture of EMUs/Electric Locomotives.
- Experience at senior level in modern Metro Rail Projects.
- Experience of all phases of major rail based urban transportation projects on international contracts i.e. planning, tender document preparation, bidding, execution, commissioning, post-commissioning etc.
- Experience of implementation of major projects and knowledge of complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Incumbent of the post shall be a member of the Board of Directors of LMRC and will report to the Managing Director of the Company. He will be responsible for the overall planning of System works for the Lucknow Metro project comprising of Electrical works, S&T and Rolling Stock including finalisation of technical specifications, design and architecture, tendering for System works, contracting, related project administration for these works, monitoring of construction, testing and commissioning, interface management, quality assurance, safety and cost control for Systems comprising of Rolling Stock, Signalling, Telecommunication, Traction, Power systems and Electrical/ Mechanical works at stations etc.
He will also be responsible for planning similar System requirements for future extensions of the project corridors as well as for new corridors for subsequent phases of Lucknow Metro project.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
(i) Prospective candidates should send their application in the format at Annexure-1 furnishing a comprehensive Bio-data including name, date of birth, address for communication, details of qualifications and experience covering organisation, position held, areas of responsibility Page 5 of 8 and emoluments drawn etc. along with two copies of passport size photographs. (ii) The applications should accompany, inter-alia, a write up on the significant contributions made by the candidates during their present/past assignments and their suitability for the post as per the eligibility requirements. (iii) Additional information in support of their candidature may be provided by the candidates on plain sheets of paper. (iv) Persons employed with Government/ Railways including Railway PSUs / Metro Rail Corporations shall apply through proper channel and shall produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of interview. Other candidates can submit their applications directly. (v) Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Director (Rolling Stock & Systems ), LMRC” should reach office of ” The Company Secretary, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, 1st Floor, Janpath Market, Hazratganj, Lucknow – 226001″ latest by 13.06.2014.
The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation reserves the right to shortlist candidates for
interview. No correspondence in this connection shall be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : June 13, 2014
How to Apply: