Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has issued arecruitment notification for the recruitment of FLC Counselor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE Pass can apply forthe new recruitment notification from Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job FLC Counselor on or before 24/12/2014. Find more Informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)|
|Vacancy Name||FLC Counselor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) , Head Ofice,Meena Plaza, South of Museum, Patna – 1 Phone No. 0612-2205568, Fax – 0612-2205564|
Detail of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) FLC CounselorRecruitment:
MBGB GRAMIN VIKAS TRUST c/o Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, H.O.-Patna invites applications from Retired Bank Officers having necessary experience and qualifications to work as counselor at financial literacy centre, district Arwal
- Eligibility : i)Individual retired as bank officers with experience of handling rural credit and having worked in rural/semi urban areas. ii)He should have unblemished service record and should be person of high integrity.iii) He should be able to work independently and should have computer knowledge, specifically of programmes like MS Word, Power Point, Excel and should be able to operate internet.
- Salary : He counselor will be paid a fixed monthly salary of Rs. 10,000/-.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- He would be entitled to leaves as per Rules and regulations of service prescribed from time to time.
- The counselor would be required to sign a consultancy contract on a stamp paper valued as per local stamp act.
- The original copy of the contract form after getting signed by counselor would be kept at H.O. and copy of the same would be kept at concerned regional office.
- The contract period will be of 3 years subject to renewal every year.
- However, it can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- Counselor will have to be present at he centre from Monday to Saturday between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. or as directed by bank from time to time.
- Keeping in view the objective of spreading Financial Literacy, Counselor would be required to organize / assist Branch Managers in organizing Gram Sabhas /FLC Camps in the service area villages of bank.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) – FLC Counselor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/12/2014
- Applied candidates would be called for interview by General Manager, Financial Inclusion/ Managing Trustee.
- Selection to be finalized by a committee of 3 persons headed by GM,FI; a representative from NABARD Patna and a prominent professor of Economics/Sociology from a reputed University/ college of Patna.
How to apply for FLC Counselor Vacancy in Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB):
The last date of receipt of application is 24/12/2014.The final appointment will be based on decision of a selection committee constituted for the purpose. Bank reserves the right not to fill up the post or accept or reject any application to drop the idea of setting of FLC.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/12/2014