Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant/ Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Office Assistant/ Officer Job on or before 01.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant/ Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||376 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 7,200-31,500 /- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Chand, Bihar 821106|
Detail of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) Office Assistant/ Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale III: 02 Posts
- Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer): 27 Posts
- Officer Scale I: 147 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 200 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years & below 40 years for Post 1, above 21 years & below 32 years for Post 2 and between 18 years to 28 years for Posts 3 & 4. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-06-2014.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline for Posts 1, 3 & 4 and Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% marks for Post 2 with relevant experience
Selection Procedure for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) – Office Assistant/ Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01.01.2015.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtain the following marks…
|Sl No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/
|1||Officer Scale III||70 & above||80 & above|
|2||Officer Scale II
|70 & above||80 & above|
|3||Officer Scale I||70 & above||80 & above|
|70 & above||80 & above|
Candidates need to Pay the application fee (including postage/ intimation charges) of Rs 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates, Rs 100/- for all Others through CBS at any of the branches of Punjab National Bank by means of Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website http://mbgbpatna.com/.
How to apply for Office Assistant/ Officer Vacancy in Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB):
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://mbgbpatna.com/ from 18-12-2014 to 01-01-2015. After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail id (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs CWE III conducted in September/ October 2014).
- Log on to the website http://mbgbpatna.com/.
- Click on Recruitment and download the challan form.
- Make the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment link.
- Click on Click here to Apply Online and Login yourself.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Submit error free application form.
- After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01.01.2015