Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Electrical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer (Electrical) Job on or before 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Gujarat|
Detail of Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment:
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd MGVCL of Gujarat has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of 12 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior engineer Electrical) Posts in the year 2015 and invites online applications from all the eligible and interested candidates on or before 15th January 2015, 15/01/2015 (Thursday). The MGVCL Recruitment 2015 notification has been released in the last week of the december 2014 employment newspaper and candidates look onto more details like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience requires, application fee, pay scale details, number of current vacancy/ posts, how to apply online are listed below.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||12||candidates need B.E/ B.TECH (ELECTRICAL) from any recognised university with 55% for reserved candidates and 60% for PH candidates||Ist Year Rs.18000/-
IInd Year Rs.20000/-
|SC/ST/SEBC candidates the upper age limit is 35 years and 40 years for PH candidates as on 01.01.2015 and upper age relaxation of 5 years for female candidates and 10 years for ex-service men is applicable as per the government rules|
Selection Procedure for Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) – Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- Selection of the candidates is purely based on the performance in the written test and personal interview
Application fee of Rs.500/- for PH/SEBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates through online banking/ credit card/ debit card or at any state bank of india branches
How to apply for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy in Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL):
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application compulsorily.
- 5% marks (of secured marks in written test) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for Widow Candidates. Widow Candidates, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, Widow Candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test/interview on basis of their “online applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and rejects any candidates for Written Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at it’s sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
- The selected Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical) shall be appointed for a duration of two years and shall be considered for appointment to the post of Jr. Engineer in the pay scale of Rs.17300-38610 on regular cadre establishment subject to satisfactorily completion of the period of two years as Vidyut Sahayak based on their performance.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitably of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, made be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test / Interview as the case may be, failing which their candidature will be disqualified.
- If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which their appointment order will be cancelled.
- The post of Jr. Engineer is transferable under the jurisdictions of MGVCL.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or other reason in educational certificates, attach the copy of Gazette for transfer of name or caste, failure of which the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
- Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- SEBC candidates who fulfills the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued (in Gujarati – પ રિશ ટ “ક” ( જરાતી)) on or after 01.04.2014 by Competent Authority of Gujarat State, to be considered.
- One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH), Physically Handicapped candidates can apply and shall have to submit Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
- A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 for PH -& SEBC Candidate and Rs.250 for SC & ST Candidate. Bank charges of Rs. 60 shall be paid by the applicant to the Bank over and above application fee. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc is acceptable.
- No any travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test / Interview as the case may be.
- The Selection list shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of Selection and the validity can be extended for further one year by the Competent Authority if required.
- Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 15.01.2015 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 17.01.2015.
- Candidates are requested to apply only ONLINE on or before 15.01.2015 if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application submission written test, candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his shortlisting in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment/ recruitment.
- APPLICANT WHO HAS COMPLETED THE TASK NO.:- 6 (i.e. “FINAL SUBMIT AND CONFIRM APPLICATION”) OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015