Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Position: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Jabalpur is successor Company of erstwhile M.P.S.E.B. that has been incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the eastern region in State of M.P.
- The Company intends to recruit Assistant Engineer – Trainee (Electrical – Distribution) on Regular basis and invite applications from the eligible candidates. The category wise tentative vacancy position is as under:
HOW TO APPLY (Please read the instructions carefully): Applications shall be received through MP Online (www.mponline.gov.in) only. Links to the website of MP Online have also been provided on the website www.mpez.co.in
APPLICATION FEE :
- Application fee for Unreserved / OBC category candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and SC / ST / PWD category candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 250/- per candidate.
- The applications are to be submitted only through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs. 60/- per application for all categories. Application submitted by any other means shall not be entertained.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: The candidate should be having BE / B. Tech. or any equivalent degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University/Institution recognized by University Grants Commission/AICTE with:
- Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC candidates of M.P. Domicile and candidates of all categories not having M.P. domicile.
- Minimum 55% marks in case of SC / ST / PWD category candidates having M.P. domicile.The candidates appearing in Final Semester / Year examination may also apply. However, the candidate if selected for interview shall have to produce the proof of having passed the final year / semester examination with minimum stipulated qualifying marks for the respective category before appearing for personal
AGE LIMIT: The age of candidate as on 01-01-2014 should be
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD Category, widow / Divorcee lady candidates / Ex. Serviceman will get relaxation in upper age limit to an extent of five years.interview, failing which candidature shall be cancelled.
- The Assistant Engineer – Trainee (Electrical-Distribution) shall be paid stipend @ Base Pay Rs 15600/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 and Dearness Allowance equivalent to the rate payable to Company’s personnel per month during the training period.
- On satisfactory and successful completion of training, the consequent employment shall be on probation initially as Assistant Engineer in the Pay Band P-3 with Base Pay Rs.15600/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and allowances as applicable and amended from time to time, in accordance with the Rules and Regulations laid down by the Company.
Applications can be submitted online only through M.P.Online site (www.mponline. gov.in) up to midnight of 11.02.2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date of application 11.02.2014 (Midnight)
- Date of written test 23.02.2014
- Date of shortlisting for Interview 10.03.2014
- Dates of Interview 26.03.2014 & 27.03.2014
How to Apply: