Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Peon/ Watchman through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 8th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Peon/ Watchman job from 06/05/2015 to 05/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Vacancy Name : Peon/ Watchman
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No Of Vacancy : 1,331 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal – 462011
Detail Of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Peon/ Watchman Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 1333
- Name of the Exam: Combined Class-IV Recruitment Test-2015
- Name of the Post: Peon/ Watchman
- Name of the Category: 1. UR: 597 posts 2. SC: 195 posts 3. ST: 390 posts 4. OBC: 151 posts
- Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years & maximum 40 years for Male (Unreserved), 43 years for Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved) as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Reservation will be given for Madhya Pradesh Residents only.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum 8th class.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.300/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog & Others.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-05-2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-06-2015.
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 06-06-2015.
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 12-06-2015.
- Date & Time of Written Exam: 12-07-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 am.
Selection Procedure For Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) – Peon/ Watchman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Peon/ Watchman Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB):
- Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 06-05-2015 to 05-06-2015.
- Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
- Click on ‘Continue to fill the application form
- Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
- Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
- Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
- Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application.
- Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015.