Company Name: Mahanadi Coal Fields Limited
Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd, a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd, (Govt. of India Undertaking) engaged in Coal Mining activities in Odisha state invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacancies as mentioned against the following posts:-
- Mining Sirdar, T&S Gr.-C 19035.02 PM, 154 pots
- Dy. Surveyor, T&S Gr.-C 19035.02 PM, 065 post
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED: For Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C
- Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination
- Valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship issued by Director General of Mines & Safety.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
N.B. Candidates having Diploma in Mining Engineering of 03 years duration from any recognized Institute with valid Overman Competency Certificate issued by Director General of Mines & Safety, valid First Aid and Gas Testing Certificates may also apply for the post.
For Dy. Surveyor in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C
- Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination.
- Valid Survey Certificate of competency granted by Director General of Mines & Safety.
AGE LIMIT: Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 07/03/2014..
HOW TO APPLY : Before applying, the candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post for which they intend to apply. There are two modes of submission of the application, i.e. On-Line or Off-Line. Eligible Candidates can apply in any one of the mode. However candidates are encouraged to apply in On-Line mode only.
Application complete in all respect in the prescribed format should reach to “The General Manager (A/MP&R), Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, At/PO – Jagriti Vihar, Burla, Dist. Sambalpur – 768020 (ODISHA) on or before 07/03/2014 (for offline applications) and 14/03/2014 (for online applications).
Helpline No.0663-2542429 between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM on working days.
Important dates to remember
Last date to apply : 07/03/2014
How to Apply: