Company Name: Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
Education: Matric, ITI
Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd, a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd, (Govt. of India Undertaking) engaged in Coal Mining activities in Odisha state invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacancy as mentioned against the following post:-
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
- ITI with 02 years Course plus one year training (as per II No.32 of NCWA-VI)
- LT permit under Indian Electricity Rule for mines or 440-550 Volts Mining Parts Permit issued by Competent Authority applicable for coal mines.
- Desired:- “Candidates having HT permit for cable joining and overhead lines issued by the competent authority applicable to Coal mines and/ or Electrical Supervisory Certificate valid for mines will be given preference.”
- AGE LIMIT: Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 03/03/2014 i.e. the last date of submission/ receipt of application (online- offline) in MCL office .
HOW TO APPLY : Before applying, the candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post for which they intend to apply. There are two modes of submission of the application, i.e. On-Line or Off-Line. Eligible Candidates can apply in any one of the mode. However candidates are encouraged to apply in On-Line mode only
Application complete in all respect in the prescribed format should reach to “The General Manager (A/MP&R), Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, At/PO – Jagriti Vihar, Burla, Dist. Sambalpur – 768020 (ODISHA) on or before 03/03/2014 (for offline applications) and 10/03/2014 (for online applications).
Helpline No.0663-2542429 between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM on working days.
Important dates to remember
Last date to apply : 03/03/2014
How to Apply: