Company Name: Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
Education:Matriculate, B.A, Diploma
Details of Post :
Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd, a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd, (Govt. of India Undertaking) engaged in Coal Miningactivities in Odisha state invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the specified vacancies as mentioned against the following posts:
For Security Guard T&S Gr.’G’ : Indian Nationals who are Ex.Army/Ex.BSF personnel or NCC/A certificate holders or Sportsman of All India repute and conform to the norms as specified below-
- Qualification: Matriculate or Equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination.
- Age: Candidates must not be below 18 years of age and upper age limit is as specified below:
For Clerk (O.L.) Gr. III Qualification: Matriculate or Equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination with Hindi as one of the subject. OR Matric with certificate in Hindi like Prabhakar, Praveshika etc.
For Translator (Trainee) OL Clerical Gr. III : Qualification: B.A or Equivalent with Hindi & English. Govt. Diploma Holder in Hindi translation preferred.
AGE LIMIT: Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age for the posts of Clerk (O.L.) Gr. III & Translator (Tr.) OL Clerical Gr. III as on 31/03/2014.
HOW TO APPLY Before applying, the candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post for which they intend to apply. There are two modes of submission of the application, i.e. On-Line or Off-Line. Eligible Candidates can apply in any one of the mode. However candidates are encouraged to apply in On Line mode only.
- Besides basic pay, the post carries other allowances and fringe benefits as per Company’s Rules/NCWA-IX.
- Applications can be made either in On-Line mode or Off-Line mode.
- Application complete in all respect in the prescribed format should reach to “The General Manager (A/MP&R), Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, At/PO – Jagriti Vihar, Burla, Dist. Sambalpur – 768020 (ODISHA) on or before 31/03/2014 (for offline applications) and 07/04/2014 (for online applications).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/03/2014.
How to Apply: