Maharashtra Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officers Job on or before 04.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharashtra Gramin Bank|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||242 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Maharashtra Gramin Bank, ‘Jeevanshree’, Plot No.35, Sector G Town Centre, CIDCO, AURANGABAD|
DETAIL OF MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK OFFICERS RECRUITMENT:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer),Officer Scale-II (IT) , Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||242||The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office
Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State
/ UT ie.MARATHI(The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II ). For
ensuring proficiency in local language ie. MARATHI, the candidate should have –
a. Local language(Marathi) at 10thStd level
b. Native language(Marathi) at 10thStd level
c. Local language(Marathi) at any level up to graduation level
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK – OFFICERS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.02.2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. • For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer):-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer *):-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. IT and Marketing Officer
- PERSONALINTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be_30.The minimum qualifying marks for interview is
- INTERVIEW CENTRE: The Interview will be held at the _Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews. Note: Bank reserves the right to cancel the centre and/or add some other centre’s, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OFFICERS VACANCY IN MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK:
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website _www.mahagramin.inNo other means/ mode of application will be accepted.(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID. (iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website _www.mahagramin.inand click on the link “Recruitment”. (iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. (v) Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form. (vi) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission. (vii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. (viii) The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted.(Along with IBPS CWE III online application) 2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language ie.MARATHI for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification. 5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable. 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 7. Photo identity proof. 8. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after _01/04/2014 should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability. (d) Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible _SC/SToutstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus are by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at _AURANGABAD.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.02.2015