Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Food Security Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Food Security Officer Job on or before 26th August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Vacancy Name : Food Security Officer
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 48 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26th August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bank of India Bldg., 3rd floor, M.G.Road, Hutatma Chowk, Mumbai 400001
Detail of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Food Security Officer Recruitment:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (Maharashtra PSC) invites applications for recruitment of Food Security Officer in Mumbai. Last date for application is 26th August 2015.
- Post: Food Security Officer
- No. of Positions: 48
- Job Location(s): Mumbai
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-
- Qualifications: A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in Medicine from a recognized University OR Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government and has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or Institution approved for the purpose.
- Age Limit: 33 Years
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Food Security Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26th August 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Food Security Officer Vacancy in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) :
Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio data alongwith photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26th August 2015