Company Name: Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board (MSAMB)
Education:B.Sc, MBA/ MBM, B.E, B.Tech
Details of Post :
- Name of the Post:Assistant Manager: 11 posts, Horticulture Development Officer: 14 posts, Development Officer: 07 posts, Junior Engineer (Civil): 05 posts, Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 03 posts, Junior Engineer (Electrical): 02 posts, Senior Assistant: 05 posts
- No of Posts: 47
- Age : Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01-03-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Biotechnology), MBA/ MBM (Agriculture) for S.No.1 post, B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ equivalent, MBA/ MBM (Agriculture) for S.No.2 post, Degree (with Science Subject), MBA/ MBM/ equivalent for S.No.3 post, Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No.4 post, Degree in Mechanical Engineering for S.No.5 post, Degree in Electrical Engineering for S.No.6 post, Degree from recognized University for S.No.7 post.
Exam Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.400/- for Open category and Rs.200/- for Reserved category, Rs.20/- Bank charges for all categories through main branch of (454) State Bank of India, Pune, Ac.No.31178450638.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through website: www.msamb.com from 01-03-2014 to 21-03-2014
Important dates to remember :
- Starting date for Online Registration & payment of fee in SBI: 01-03-2014.
- Closing date for Online Registration: 21-03-2014.
- Last date to payment of fee in SBI: 22-03-2014.
- Last date to filling remaing Online Application: 22-03-2014 till 11:59 PM
How to Apply: