Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibilty Test (MAHA TET) invites application for the recruitment of Maharashtra TET 2014 with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
|Company name||Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibilty Test (MAHA TET)|
|Posts||Maharashtra TET 2014|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||22.10.2014|
Details of Post :
Maharashtra TET 2014
Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test (MahaTET) conduct by Govt of Maharashtra for Teacher Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-10-2014 to 22-10-2014.
|Name of the Test||Eligibility|
|Maharashtra TET 2014||Candidates should acquire the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13-02-2013, pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the appropriate authority, as the case may be) specified in the of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13-02-2013|
- For Paper I or Only Paper II: Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Open, OBC, SBC & VJNT), Rs. 250/- (SC, ST and Differently abled person).
- For Paper I & Paper II Both: Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.800/- (Open, OBC, SBC & VJNT), Rs. 250/- (SC, ST and Differently abled person).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mahatet.in from 01-10-2014 to 22-10-2014. After submission of Online Application send the confirmation page with challan to The “Commissioner (MSCE), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune – 411 001” on or before 30-10-2014.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
- Log on to website www.mahatet.in.
- Download the challan form and submit the application fee.
- Revisit the official website.
- Click the “apply online” link.
- When you press that link a new page will be opened with full details about TET registration.
- Read all details carefully & press the option “Go To Registration”
- Fill online application form carefully, upload your photo and signature and then submit it.
- After that you need to send confirmation page with challan at the above address.
- Starting Date to Registration & Payment of fee: 01-10-2014.
- Last Date to Registration: 22-10-2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27-10-2014.
- Last date for Receipt of Confirmation Page at District Education Office (Taluka & District Collection center): From 01-10-2014 to 30-10-2014.
- Complaint about candidate registration: From 01-11-2014 to 10-11-2014.
- Download Admit Card: From 20-11-2014 to 08-12-2014.
- Date & Time of TET Paper I: 14-12-2014 at 10:30 am to 01:00 pm.
- Date & Time of TET Paper II: 14-12-2014 at 02:30 pm to 05:00 pm.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|