Company Name: Malabar Cements Limited
Position:General Manager/ Personnel Officer
Education: B.E, B.Tech, Degree / Diploma, Post Graduate
Details of Post :
General Manager/ Personnel Officer
POST : GENERAL MANAGER (WORKS), GRADE M1
- No.of Vacancy : One
- Qualification : Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering. (Additional Degree / Diploma in Management will be preferred).
- Experience : Minimum 18 years experience in different levels of management out of which 5 years in a similar senior managerial position in cement industry.
- Job Specification : Shall co-ordinate and control the functions of Engineering, Production, Quality Control and Mining activities. Responsible for achieving targeted production and strive to control cost through optimising the inventory levels, cost evaluation of critical activities, maximum utilisation of in house resource, conducting review meetings on Production matters etc.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 26600-650-33750
- Salary at the minimum of the scale: Rs.72884/- (Basic pay plus Dearness Allowance at Kerala Government Rate at present 174%). Salary under revision.
- Age Should be in the age group of 48-55 years as on 01.01.2014 with usual relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules
POST: PERSONNEL OFFICER, GRADE M6
- No.of Vacancy: One
- Qualification : Graduate with Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management (Equivalent to Degree) from reputed institute
- Experience : Minimum 3 years experience in the field of Personnel Management.
- Job Specification: Wage and Salary Administration, Performance appraisal, assessment of training needs, responsible for establishment matters, assisting top management in recruitment and selection procedures etc.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 12930-340-13610-380-16650-450-20250
- Salary at the minimum of the scale : Rs.35428/- (Basic pay plus Dearness Allowance at Kerala Government Rate at present 174 %). Salary under revision.
- Age : Not to exceed 36 years as on 01.01.2014 with usual relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
OTHER BENIFITS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS : Apart from the statutory benefits like PF, Gratuity etc. the post carries other benefits like medical reimbursement (Basic + DA), HRA/unfurnished family accommodation, conveyance allowance etc.
Interested candidates may apply on or before 31.03.2014 in the prescribed application form (Click here to download) along with copies of the certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, caste etc. and a recent passport size photograph to :
The Dy.General Manager (P&A),
Malabar Cements Limited,
Walayar, Palakkad (Kerala)
Pin- 678 624.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.03.2014
How to Apply: