Company Name: Malwa Gramin Bank
Position: Officer /Office Assistant
Details of Post :
Officer /Office Assistant
PAY SCALE (RS.)
- Officer Scale-I 14500-600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300– 700/7 – 17200– 1300/1– 18500 – 800/1-19300
- FOR POST OFFICER SCALE-I : Selected candidates, if certified fit medically; will be appointed as Officer in respective scale, on probation for two years, which shall be extendable by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding one year. The Bank reserves the right to terminate service of the candidate if found unsuitable at any time during probationary period or the extended probationary period without any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- FOR POST OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose): Selected candidates, if certified fit medically; will be appointed as Office Assistant, on probation for one year, which shall be extendable by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding six months. The Bank reserves the right to terminate service of the candidate if found unsuitable at any time during probationary period or the extended probationary period without any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12thJuly, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com between 02.04.2014 and 16.04.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
- Opening date for Online Registration 02.04.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 16.04.2014
How to Apply: