Malwa Gramin Bank (MGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malwa Gramin Bank (MGB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant Job on or before September 9, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Malwa Gramin Bank (MGB)
Vacancy Name : Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 64 Post
Salary : Rs. 19,400-28,100/- p.m
Job Location : Sangrur
Last Date to Apply for this job : September 9, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : D.C Office Road, Prem Basati, Sangrur.
Detail of Malwa Gramin Bank (MGB) Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant Recruitment:
Malwa gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
|Sr. No.||Post||SC||ST||OBC||General||TOTAL||Out of Which|
(Out of Which)
|1||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||—||1||1||5||7||—||—||1||—|
|2||Officer Scale-II (CA)||—||—||—||1||1||—||—||—||—|
|4||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||7||—||4||11||22||—||1||—||3|
- SCALE OF PAY:
- Scale – I 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Scale – II 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) = 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31540
- EMOLUMENTS Scale – I Rs.36491/- (approximately)
- Scale – II Rs.48816/- (approximately)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- Rs.18174/- (approximately)
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement/published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. * Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the state Punjab, i.e. Punjabi (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have passed Punjabi (as subject): a. Local language at 10th Std level OR b. Native language at 10th Std level OR c. Local language at any level upto graduation level
- APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : Officers – Rs. 30/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs.200/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 30/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of State Bank of Patiala by means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available on the Bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank in this regard. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE-III and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates, issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 01.06.2015) should be submitted at the time of Interview, in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be entertained.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ loss, etc of any nature during their journey.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Sangrur.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the attested photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which he/she will not be allowed to sit in the interview.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
- The candidates appearing for Officer scale-II (GBO and Specialist cadre) category must bring the required experience certificate in original as well as attested photocopy Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of i. using unfair means during the selection process or ii. impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or iii. misbehaving in the interview venue or taking away any documents from the venue or iv. resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or v. undue outside influence or vi. obtaining support for his/her candidature by any other means. Such a candidate, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment conducted by Bank
Selection Procedure for Malwa Gramin Bank (MGB) – Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before September 9, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant Vacancy in Malwa Gramin Bank (MGB) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. • the candidate should take a printout of the challan for applicable fee payment. • Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. • Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of State Bank of Patiala in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only. • Go to the nearest State Bank of Patiala Branch with the Fee Payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 65239142952
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully. (vii) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan alongwith the Call Letter will have to be submitted at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should affix and sign his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language of Punjab i.e. Punjabi for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 7. Photo identity proof. 8. Experience certificate, if applicable 9. Any other relevant document
- If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job September 9, 2015