Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 59/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA, CA, ICWA, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineers & More Vacancies Job on or before 17/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)
Vacancy Name : Engineers & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 24 Post
Salary : Rs.11,900-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Mangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.) Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore – 575030
Detail of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Engineers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of ONGC and a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna CPSE, is focused on growth and efficiency. The company is recognized today as the leading refinery in India in terms of all round performance, having won many awards for Energy conservation, Safety, Quality, Exports etc. MRPL invites applications from eligible Indian nationals belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category and having percentage of disability of minimum 40%.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Engineer (Information Systems) LocationMangalore||1||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.||24900- 50500||38 Years|
|Executive (Materials) LocationMangalore||1||Two years MBA/Equivalent with specialization in Materials Management or Bachelor Degree in Engineering; with minimum 40% marks in aggregate||24900- 50500||38 Years|
|Executive (Human Resources) LocationMangalore-1 New Delhi -1||2||Two years MBA/Equivalent with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM or Two years Post Graduate Degree/Equivalent in Personnel Management/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 40% marks in aggregate||24900- 50500||38 Years|
|Executive (Internal Audit) LocationMangalore||2||CA/ICWA/two years MBA/Equivalent; with specialization in Finance with minimum 40% marks in aggregate||24900- 50500||38 Years|
|Assistant LocationMangalore-16 Bengaluru-1 New Delhi-1||18||3 years BA/BSc./B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Knowledge of computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint). Candidates with Certificate in English Type writingSenior Grade shall be given preference||11900- 32000||38 Years|
Selection Procedure for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) – Engineers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/9/2015.
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Interview. The candidates will have to qualify at each stage of the selection process.
How to apply for Engineers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) :
Candidates should submit their applications in the enclosed prescribed format, affix recent passport size photograph along with self attested photo copies of Date of birth proof, Educational Certificates (Semester-wise / year-wise marks sheets and Degree / Diploma certificates) and PWD Certificate, in the format prescribed by the Central Government. Documents shall be submitted in a closed envelope, super scribing the envelope with the position applied for, within the last date for receipt of documents, only by Post / Courier to the Sr.Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore – 575030, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state. Documents sent by Email or hand delivery will not be considered. Last date for receipt of documents by post/courier: 17/09/2015
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per the norms adopted by the concerned University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute, for submission at the time of interview.
- In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates are required to submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/Institute with a clear mention to their specialization in the qualifying degree.
- The candidates called for Written Test/Interview shall be reimbursed 2nd class Rail / Bus fare to and fro by the shortest route from your correspondence address in India or place where you are working subject to production of ticket(s) & proof of working/ residence in case you are travelling from the place of working and self attested documents in support of eligibility such as Date of Birth proof, disability certificate and qualification marks cards / certificates along with originals for verification. The candidates will be reimbursed travel cost as above, for an attendant, wherever applicable, as per Govt. guidelines. However, local travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates.
- Age Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) as per Govt. directives.
- The job location for the positions is mentioned against each post at Table above. However, employees are liable to be transferred to any place in India or abroad, within the same Organization, or one of the group companies of ONGC or any other organization.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Preference will be given to candidates with NCC / National Apprentice Training Certificate.
- Preference will be given to candidates domiciled in the state of Karnataka.
- Recruitment of Minority as per applicable Government guidelines.
- Allowances and perquisites shall be as admissible for the grade.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria.
- Requests for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Experience in PSU/ Private need to be specified.
- Persons employed in Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should forward their application through proper channel. However they may also produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) at the time of interview if their applications were not routed through proper channel, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The vacancies and reservation indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the discretion of Management and in Compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Satisfactory Character & Antecedents report would be required once selected and the Management reserves the right to out-rightly dismiss the candidate whose report is not found satisfactory.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the Written Test / Personal Interview, as the case may be.
- While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID/Contact nos. for various communications.
- Documents received after the last date for submission of documents will not be considered. w) Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mangalore and courts / tribunals / forums at Mangalore only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case / dispute.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his / her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates, for one year.
- Any amendment/corrigendum shall be hosted only on the Company’s website www.mrpl.co.in . Candidates may regularly check for updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/9/2015
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 59/2015.