Manhattan Off Campus BE/ B.Tech freshers 2015 on March 28 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Manhattan.
Company Name: Manhattan
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech
Manhattan Associates is a best-in-class global solutions provider for supply chain leaders—organizations intent on creating enduring market advantages by leveraging their supply chains. We help our customers successfully manage accelerating and fluctuating market demands, as well as master the increasing complexity and volatility of their local and global supply chains.
- Good knowledge of Core Java / J2EE
- Strong Object Oriented concepts
- Good understanding of PL/SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills.
- 2014 Batch BE/BTech (CS/IT and Circuit branches)
- Good academics with relevant work experience
- Good pH score (preferred, not mandatory)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Off campus Date and Time:
- Last Date to Apply for Off Campus: 26th March 2015
- Off Campus Interview Date: 28th March 2015
- Off Campus Address: Manhattan Associates Development Centre Pvt Ltd Plot 172, EPIP Zone Phase II, Whitefield Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066