Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Officer with B.Sc holders
|Company name||Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Agriculture Officer|
|Total Vacancy||32 Posts|
|Application Last date||06.12.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||B.Sc. (Agrif Horti) from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Desirable: Knowledge of Manipuri & Hindi. The date for determination of eligibility of the Candidate as regards the essential qualification and age will be of 10th November, 2014.
AGE: 38 (thirty eight) years and below. (Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of the continuous services put in the post Wservice and by five) years for SC/ST candidates and 3 three) years for OBC candidates and a Government servant who belongs to SC/ST/OBC will get the facility admissible to a Gowt, Serwant in addition to the relaxation admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
|32||Rs.9300-34800/- p.m. + 4200/- p.m.|
How to apply :
- Rs. 200- for General & OBC and . 50- for SCST candidates in Cash as examination fee should be submitted along with the application form at the Counter of Manipur Public Service Commission,
- The decision of the Commission as to eligibility or otherwise of the candidates Will ty: fin, Certificates from Matriculation onwards to be authenticated by the Candidates themselves should be submitted with the application by the candidates.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the
- Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation
- The prescribed application form will be available on cash payment of Rs. 100- at the Commissions Counter w.e.f. 10th of November, 2014 during Office hour.
- 10, Closing date for issue and receipt of application form will be on 06/12/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.12.2014