Company Name: MasterCard
Position:Systems Support Engineer Role
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on information technologies or the equivalent job related experience.
1. A thorough knowledge and understanding of computer technology and problem resolution procedures is required.
2. Ability to follow documented processes and procedures with minimal supervision.
3. An understanding of project management principles is preferred.
4. Windows client/server software experience or certifications will provide additional consideration.
5. Project management experience will provide additional consideration.
6. Any help desk or customer contact skills will also provide additional consideration.
1. Customer support and communications skills are required.
2. Professionalism skills and good work ethics are required.
MasterCard SecureCode is initiated on a retailer’s website and interacts with both the cardholder and their card issuer. When your customer comes to pay, a pop-up window appears asking them to enter a unique, personal code that has been registered with their bank. The bank then authenticates the cardholder performing the transaction and provides the electronic retailer explicit evidence of the online purchase.
How to Apply: