Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Resident with MBBS holders
|Company name||Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)|
|Total Vacancy||575 Posts|
|Application Last date||26/10/2014|
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for filling up vacant post of Junior Resident i various Hospital/Institution of Government of NCT of Delhi purely on contract basis. The appointment will be instantly for Six Months extendable up tone year on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct report from the concerned H.OD. and written request from Doctor concerns and Vacancy Position*.
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Junior Resident||A recognized MBBS Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. 2. Completion of compulsory rotating internship:- Candidates who may not have completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before date of Joining. 3. The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining to the Post, if selected.
Age : Candidates should not be more than 35/38/40 years of age in respect of General/OBC/SC-ST/ respectively on the last date for receipt of applications as contained in DHS Rules, 2009.
|01||Rs.15,600/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-+ usual allowances under the rules.|
Terms and conditions of contractual appointment
- The Leave admissible to the Contractual Appointees will be 12 days of paid leave for one complete calendar year of service rendered by them and not exceeded 15 days of leave for six (06) months, without pay, if they wish to avail the same. They will not be allowed any other kind of leave.
- They will be entitled to Medical Health Facility governed by the existing Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme applicable to serving employees in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in the Scheme circulated by letter no. 342/52/2006-H & FW/29609-29812 dated 25/10/2007.
- They will not be allowed LTC, Pensionary benefits, Group Insurance, Study Leave and Child Care Leave, Maternity Leave.
- The reservations in vacancies shall be followed as per decision of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Under the OBC Category, only Delhi OBC applicants shall be considered.
- The Candidates who have done 02 (Two) years JR ship or are likely to finish of 02 (Two) years of JR ship by 30.11.2014 will not be eligible to apply.
- The Candidates who have done only 01 (One) year JR ship will be considered only and only if fresh candidates are not available.
- Tenure of done JR ship would include continuous as well as JR ship done in parts.
- Selected Doctors shall be liable to be posted to any Hospital, Dispensary and any other schemes under Govt. of NCT of Delhi including those in rural areas.
- The contract may be terminated by either side with one month’s notice or salary in lieu thereof. The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any’ right for regularization or permanent absorption.
- Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in examination etc. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by the orders issued from time to time by GNCTD. Jurisdiction of Dispute:- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of Court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only.
Mode of Selection : There shall be a written MCQ(Single Response Type) of examination. This written examination shall be organized by the Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi on 26 October, 2014 at 10:00AM(Sunday). The syllabus of the Examination will be of MBBS Course level.
HOW TO APPLY:
Receipt of ONLINE applications in the prescribed format along with certified copies of educational qualification and experience may reach in the Office of the Registrar(Academic), Room No. 114, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2 along with a DD of Rs. 1,500/-( For General and OBC Category) and Rs. 750/-( For SC and ST Category) in favor of “Dean, MAMC” latest by 17.10.2014 up to 4:00 p.m. There is no application fee for PH category. 2. Applications received after due date and time shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|