Maxim Integrated Products is hiring FRESHERS for Specialist IT profile
Review and compile classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
Define and maintain relevant defect matrixes for product performance, reliability and yield.
Analyze semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures.
Design and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing.
Real Time analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality and RCA.
Required to be hands-on in day to day review of information, evaluation of defect monitoring strategies and understanding of defect mechanisms with the mindset of making a difference.
Perform root cause analysis for low yields using various advanced data analysis tools.
Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap US time zones.
Regular excellent interaction with remote US teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
Company Name: Maxim Integrated Products
Position: Specialist IT
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 0 Years
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
1. Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry and electronics
2. Good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics
3. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
4. Good knowledge of MS office tools (word, excel and power point)
5. Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process (desirable)
6. Should possess good inter-personal and English communication (written & spoken) skills
7.Experience in semiconductor manufacturing/testing, yield engineering or statistical processes domain is an added advantage
8.Candidates from Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad preferable.
9.He/She should be willing to work in flex timings and flexible weekday schedule which will depend upon project schedules and deadlines.
At Maxim, we invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of
technology, understand your needs, and help you get to market faster.
How to Apply: