Company Name: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Position: Executive Trainee
Education: CA, MBA/PGDM
Details of Post :
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan too. The present turnover is approximately ` 2300 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8200.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following post in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) Pay Scale: Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online. (Online Application opens from 26.02.2014 and closes on 25.03.2014.)
- Mechanical Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.
- Electronics Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Civil Civil/ Civil& Structural/ Structural
GRADE, PAY SCALES AND RESERVATIONS
- E-5 32900-58000
- E-1 (Medical Officer) 16400-40500
- E-1 (Executive Trainee) 16400-40500
Chief Manager (Mechanical/ Electronics) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
- Qualification: Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electronics with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Experience: Candidate should have relevant post qualification work experience in Fabrication/ Production/ Outfitting/ Planning/ Design/ Project Management. Experience in Commercial functions, Contract negotiations and Materials procurement would be an added advantage.
Chief Manager (Logistic) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
- Qualification: Full-Time Engineering Degree in any discipline with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA With, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Material Management/ MBA with specialization in Operation Management/ Material Management.
- Experience: Candidate should have relevant post-qualification work experience in Logistic Management, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management and Data Management. Exposure in e-bidding/ e-tendering and Commercial procedures shall have an added advantage.
Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
- Qualification: Full-Time Engineering Degree in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering/ Naval Architecture/ Civil Engineering with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE. OR Full-Time Diploma in Engineering with minimum First Class or 60% Marks from a recognized Institute.
Experience: Post qualification experience of 11 years (in case of Degree) & 14 years (in case of Diploma) in the following-
- Reading docking plans and laying dock blocks as per plan.
- Basic calculation for docking vessels (taking into considerations of change in tide, underwater appendages, dock block dimensions, etc.)
- Manufacture of dock blocks.
- Thorough knowledge of organisation of MBPT, JNPT and Mumbai harbour/ channel.
- General awareness of seamanship evolutions and basic navigation.
- Docking/ undocking/ movement of 10000 DWT vessels/ Hydro graphic Survey/ Maintenance of Yard Crafts and related activities.
Chief Manager (HR) (Post at Sr. No. 1)
- Qualification: Two years Full-Time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA (Specialization in HR) having First Class or 60% in: i. Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or Labour welfare or PM & IR or Management Studies or Human Resource Management. OR ii. Personnel Management and/ or Industrial Relations with Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/ Social Work OR iii. Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Labour Welfare with PM and/ or IR. OR iv. HR/ HRD/ Personnel Management. Qualification should be Full-Time and awarded by recognized University/ Deemed University/ Institute recognized and approved by AICTE.
- Experience: Post qualification relevant work experience in handling HRM, Industrial Relations & Employee Relations/ Training & Development/ Talent Management/ Performance Management System, Compensation and Benefits and also experience in handling Administration functions. Knowledge of Marathi will be an added advantage.
Medical Officer (Post at Sr. No. 2)
- Qualification: a. MBBS (including completion of rotating internship) recognized by Indian Medical Council (IMC) with registration with Indian/ State Medical Council. b. Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Health or Qualification of AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health).
- Experience One-year experience (Post Internship) of working as a Doctor in a Hospital/ Industrial Unit.
Executive Trainee (Finance) (Post at Sr.3)
- Qualification: CA/ CMA OR Two years Full Time MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance) from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks OR Two years Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management (Finance) from an Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks. Computer Literacy is a must. Working knowledge of computers in an ERP environment would be an added advantage.
- he upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). The same is relaxed by 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ ST Candidates.
- In case of Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years served in Military Service. However, the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.
- Upper Age will be relaxed to the extent of maximum 5 years for internal candidates.
- The OBC candidates, who belong to Creamy Layer, are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates need to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format for Central Government jobs from a Competent Authority. The said certificate should not be more than one year old.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 26.02.2014 to 25.03.2014. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
Application Fee: Application fee of ` 300/- shall be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Mazagon Dock Limited”, payable at Mumbai. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from payment of application fee.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25 Mar 2014
How to Apply: