Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Company Secretary & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/32/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor Degree/ MBBS/ LLB/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Company Secretary & More Vacancies Job from 24.12.2014 to 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Company Secretary & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Bachelors Degree/ M.B.B.S/ LLB/M.E/M.Tech/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||AGM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section, 02nd Floor, Mazdock House Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010|
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Assistant Company Secretary & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following:
Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online.
(Online Application opens from 24.12.2014 and closes on 22.01.2015):
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|05||Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Naval Architecture or Civil discipline with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE. Post Graduation Degree viz. M.E./ M.Tech. is desirable. Candidate should have relevant post qualification work experience of 11 years in Indian Navy.||32,900-58,000||Upper Age
limit as on
|Chief Manager (Security)||01||Full-Time Bachelor Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University. Experience – Serving or retired Officers with minimum 11 years Post Qualification experience in the Executive branch including MARCOS and Naval Provost of Indian Navy in the rank of Commander/ Captain (TS).||32,900-58,000||Upper Age
limit as on
|Assistant Company Secretary||01||Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Degree in Law from recognized University is desirable. Experience – 8 Years of post qualification experience in Secretarial department in a Public Limited Company / PSU in the executive cadre.
limit as on
|Senior Medical Officer||01||MBBS (including completion of rotating internship) recognized
by Indian Medical Council (IMC) with registration with Indian/ State Medical Council. Preference will be given to candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Health or Qualification of AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health). Experience – One-year experience (Post Internship) of working as a Doctor in a Hospital/ Industrial Unit.
limit as on
|Russian Translator||02||Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized Russian University. OR Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized Indian University with Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Russian language. Experience – Minimum 8 years Post Qualification experience as a technical translator and interpreter in Marine and allied fields||80,000/-||Upper Age
limit as on
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Assistant Company Secretary & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be by way of Personal Interview only. However, in the event of large number of applications, management may decide to hold a Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
How to apply for Assistant Company Secretary & More Vacancies Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL):
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 24.12.2014 to 22.01.2015. Candidates have toapply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in theapplication form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence. MDL/HR-CR/REC/32/2014 23rd December 2014 Page | 10
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on [email protected] or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- Processing fee of ` 300/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. The instructions for payment of Processing Fee are given at para 14 below. Application forms without Challan (MDL’s Copy) shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process.
- Forwarding of Application through Proper Channel by Candidates employed with Govt./ PSU after submitting online application: Printout of Online Applications of candidates working in Govt./ PSU are to be sent through proper channel to AGM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010”. Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only (Internal candidates are required to submit their applications through their HOD to HR-E Section by hand). MDL will not be responsible for any delay/ loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/32/2014.